Whether you’re thinking of starting your own business, looking to expand or develop an existing business, our loans are designed to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goal.
Business loans can provide an alternative source of finance for both start-up and established businesses across the areas we cover who are unable, for one reason or another, to secure all or part of their funding requirements from banks or other mainstream lenders.
Ranging from £10,000 to £100,000, our business loans can be used for a variety of purposes including additional working capital, equipment, assets including business premises, gap funding for growth & development and as part of a syndicated package with other lenders or grant funders.
- For early stage and established businesses.
- New/start-up business considered if viability can be demonstrated.
- Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies or Social Enterprises may apply.
- Can be used for any legitimate and legal business purpose including:
- Working capital
- Purchase of equipment or machinery
- Business expansion
- Business assets considered as security if available.
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme will usually be considered.
- Personal guarantees from the director(s) (unsupported) are usually required for Limited Company lending.
- Minimum loan value £10,000
- Maximum loan value £100,000.
- Interest rate parameters 8.0% – 12.0%
- Arrangement fee 2.0%
- Monitoring fee up to 1.0% per annum
- Term of loans:
- Minimum term 3 months
- Maximum term of up to 10 years (up to 15 years considered for loans used to purchase business premises)
- An initial enquiry with one of the team is required to help verify viability & eligibility and determine if an application pack is to be issued, to invite you to apply.
- Applications must be supported by a business plan (an extended Executive Summary may be considered acceptable for established businesses): financial forecasts should be included.
- Annual accounts for established businesses will be required along with Management Accounts for the current year.